2014 Phillip Island Superbike Tickets - Terms and Conditions
|1. Premium Seats requires full payment from client (the Purchaser) as confirmation of package booking.
2. Payment is considered confirmation of our trading terms.
3. Booking confirmation is subject to availability.
4. Once the booking is received, the booking is confirmed and cannot be cancelled.
5. Once the packages are purchased they are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
6. Credit card payments incur a 4% transaction fee.
7. PI SBK Pty Ltd (the Event Organiser) allocates tickets and Premium Seats has no say or influence in the allocation.
8. Allocation of tickets is final and there can be no exchange or transfer.
9. The 2014 Phillip Island Superbike World Championship is scheduled to be held on 21st - 23rd February 2014 at Phillip Island (subject to final ratification by the FIM).
10. Tickets will be issued once full payment is received and tickets become available from PI SBK Pty Ltd.
11. Premium Seats cannot accept any responsibility for any cancellation of, rescheduling of or changes to the event or for the acts, omissions or errors of those over whom we have no direct or exclusive control.
12. Premium Seats does not accept any liability or responsibility for any injury, loss or damage of whatsoever nature (including any consequential loss or damage) or additional expense incurred or sustained by the client arising out of or as a consequence, whether direct or indirect, of any of the corporate entertainment services in connection with this package provided by Premium Seats.
13. The Client is fully responsible for its own conduct and the conduct of those attending the event as guests of the client and will be liable for any damage or loss caused by such conduct, and indemnifies and holds harmless Premium Seats against any and all liability for loss or damage of whatsoever nature (including any consequential loss or damage) incurred or sustained by Premium Seats as a result of any act or omission of the client and its guests.
14. You will also abide by any terms, conditions or requirements imposed by us from time to time in order to ensure your enjoyment and the smooth and safe conduct of the event.
15. Packages cannot be on-sold unless permission has been granted by Premium Seats.
16. Packages cannot be used by the client for marketing or promotional purposes including competitions unless it has been given permission by Premium Seats and/or PI SBK Pty Ltd.